Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Company of the White Tree Forum Index -> Applications and Guide to Applying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halleck Cassel

re: App: Halleck Cassel

The application submitted by Halleck Cassel is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Halleck
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 95
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Please take the time to fill out a description of the character you are applying with, include such information such as: Name, Alias if any, Race, Class, Age, Physical Description, Place of Birth, Detailed personal biography. (The more information yo:
Ser Halleck Cassel is age 55, a level 95 Captain, of the race of man. He stands 5’9”. His hair is silvery/gray in color and crowns his bald head and he has a thin scar on his right cheek. He was born to a family of very modest notoriety in Anorien, Gondor. His parents died peacefully in their old age, leaving the family holdings to their first born son, Rodriel a master smith.
Ser Halleck Cassel is a knight of Anorien, a fiefdom of Gondor, and heir to his brother Rodriel's estate (who bore no sons). His namesake, Halleck Orcsbane was slain at the end of the second age in the Battle of Dagorlad. His sacrifice gave the Cassel name its modest recognition. Since then, Cassel men have been groomed as smiths, stewards, masons, and knights of Anorien. The women are trained as seamstresses, cooks, house maidens, midwives and at times have been invited to serve court for the Lord of Anorien.
Halleck has been tasked by his brother to ride through Eriador and Rhovanian, aiding the free peoples and preparing the realm for the dark times ahead. For this quest Rodriel bestowed house Cassel's greatest weapon upon Halleck to aid him in his ever long quest, the ancient sword Tirithuil. It has been passed down his lineage since the beginnings of the Third age. Born from the fires of Gondor's great forges its history is as prominent as its edge, and when the enemy sees Tirithuil glowing bright on the battlefield they quickly learn a sharp lesson in the history of Gondor.

Is your character a Dunedain? If so, describe in detail his family tree as far back as you can, give years of birth and death if known as well as names of all his or her ancestors.:
No he is not a Dunedain.

Are you a roleplayer? How long have you been roleplaying? :
Very much so, for 16 years or more.

Are you a member of any other kinships? If so, please list which kinships you are currently in, and which kinships you have been in, in the past.:
No I am not.

Have you completely read the rules and regulations governing roleplay in character and player ethics out of character within the kinship? :
Yes

Do you understand the rules and regulations?:
Yes

Thank you for the detailed background and information you provided. Now we would like to take the time to ask you a few questions. Please do your best to answer truthfuly and to the best of your ability.

Who was the last King of Gondor?:
King Earnur

Aragorn is descended from the line of Anarion, not Isildur.:
True

Since the end of the line of Kings in Gondor, the rule of Gondor has passed to the line of Stewards.:
True

Prince Imrahil of Dol Amroth in Belfalas, is heir to the throne of Gondor.:
False

The Prince of Dol Amroth, Prince Imrahil, out ranks the Steward, Denethor II when it comes to the overall rule of Gondor.:
False

Do you have any comments or questions, or anything further you would like to add to your application before it is processed?:
Hello, I am a transfer from Windfola which has long been a dead server. I'm a roleplayer at heart and have been in various mmo's for 16 years. I transfered to Landroval because i found it be populated with many rpers. I spent some time researching kins on Landroval and found that your company would be a good fit for me. I also read everything I could find on your website on rping a proper Gondorian and found my character to already share many of the traits you mentioned. I'm happy to see your kin is based heavily in Tolkein lore. I hope to enjoy many hours of fun rp with you all.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Ereden
Kasimir_Katarn
Guardsman

re: DECLINED - App: Halleck Cassel - by Stinghen

Hey, this is an old member of the Company of the White Tree. This kinship is unfortunately long dead and I don't think it will come back, I'm sorry to say. It's a shame too, it seems we still get applications every few months or so. If you're still checking back here, could you tell me how you learned about this kinship? Was it on the LOTRO forums? I'm asking because I need to update information for everyone so that we don't keep getting visitors. 

Anyway, thanks for your interest, and I hope you find a good, active kinship. 

"The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable." - Excise, SWTOR Forums
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Company of the White Tree Forum Index -> Applications and Guide to Applying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 2990days ago0 Replies
 3326days ago0 Replies
 3433days ago0 Replies
 3436days ago0 Replies
 3617days ago1 Replies
 3718days ago0 Replies
 3824days ago2 Replies
 3833days ago2 Replies
 3867days ago0 Replies
 3867days ago0 Replies

Who's Online
None

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Calendar
Spread the Word