Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Company of the White Tree Forum Index -> Applications and Guide to Applying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malathir

re: App: Malathir

The application submitted by Malathir is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Malatthir
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 13
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Please take the time to fill out a description of the character you are applying with, include such information such as: Name, Alias if any, Race, Class, Age, Physical Description, Place of Birth, Detailed personal biography. (The more information yo:
Malatthir is a man who Was born in Dol amroth A small town on the bay of belfalas.he grew up in a small town with his father and brother,he never knew his mother as she had died during the birth of Malatthir,his father was a fisherman,but malatthir knew he wanted to be more than just a fisherman he wanted to protect his people so when he turned 18 he joined the town militia.at the age of 21 he joined a caravn to bree as a guard hoping that once he got to bree he would find some good work with as a fighter/protector

he is a captain

he is the race of man

he was born in a small town on the bay of Belfalas

he is around 21-22 yrs old

he is a fit and healthy young individual

Is your character a Dunedain? If so, describe in detail his family tree as far back as you can, give years of birth and death if known as well as names of all his or her ancestors.:
no he is

Are you a roleplayer? How long have you been roleplaying? :
yes i am, i dont know how long i have been an rper for but i have rped several times in multiple different games including swtor,wwo,star trek online,and in lotro a few times before but it has been a while since i last rped in lotro

Are you a member of any other kinships? If so, please list which kinships you are currently in, and which kinships you have been in, in the past.:
no

Have you completely read the rules and regulations governing roleplay in character and player ethics out of character within the kinship? :
Yes

Do you understand the rules and regulations?:
Yes

Thank you for the detailed background and information you provided. Now we would like to take the time to ask you a few questions. Please do your best to answer truthfuly and to the best of your ability.

Who was the last King of Gondor?:
Earnur

Aragorn is descended from the line of Anarion, not Isildur.:
False

Since the end of the line of Kings in Gondor, the rule of Gondor has passed to the line of Stewards.:
True

Prince Imrahil of Dol Amroth in Belfalas, is heir to the throne of Gondor.:
True

The Prince of Dol Amroth, Prince Imrahil, out ranks the Steward, Denethor II when it comes to the overall rule of Gondor.:
False

Do you have any comments or questions, or anything further you would like to add to your application before it is processed?:
i really dont have an open schedule because of school but when i can play i am very active i hope you accept my application i am really looking forward to rping with every one. thank you

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Never
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Don\'t Know
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Company of the White Tree Forum Index -> Applications and Guide to Applying All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 2991days ago0 Replies
 3327days ago0 Replies
 3435days ago0 Replies
 3437days ago0 Replies
 3618days ago1 Replies
 3719days ago0 Replies
 3825days ago2 Replies
 3835days ago2 Replies
 3869days ago0 Replies
 3869days ago0 Replies

Who's Online
None

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Calendar
Spread the Word